Life is stressful: morning meditation can help you
You may have heard about meditation, but what do you need it for? I can't tell you how many times I asked a friend how he was and I heard "stressed" in response. The truth is that on more than one occasion I have also been in stress mode. There are endless things that demand our time and attention every day. I think most of us spend our time running to keep up.
With situations like this, it is not surprising that 75% of Mexicans suffer from fatigue due to work-related stress, surpassing countries such as the United States (53%) and China (73%), according to figures from the World Health Organization (WHO).
So what can we do about it?
A few months have passed since I began to meditate regularly in the mornings and I do not exaggerate when I say that my life has changed. I had heard about the benefits of meditation for years. One of my business mentors whom I admire widely also considers meditation as a determinant for business success. But despite all these positive signs around me, I didn't really take meditation seriously. Embedded in my beliefs and caught in my rhythm of life, I did not allow myself to change.
What does science tell us about meditation?
It is not a coincidence that the word "meditation" and the word "medicine" share the same root, "med," which means "attention." Not surprisingly, meditation has multiple benefits for your physical and mental health. Maybe that's why meditating is becoming a trend.
Many of the benefits granted to meditation are scientifically proven. And, in the process, many more benefits and advantages have been found.
This is how it works:
The act of meditating causes the pituitary gland of the brain to secrete endorphins. We know of the endorphins that make us feel good, emotionally and physically.
Meditation also improves activity in the area of your brain that is associated with positive emotions and experiences. Some studies suggest that meditation helps fight depression and anxiety, while others say that regular meditation can improve pain tolerance.
You can meditate at any time of the day or night, but research suggests that the ideal time to meditate is first thing in the morning.
The benefits of meditation improve when your mind is clear and clear before the stress of the day has taken hold.
One of the greatest myths about meditation is that it takes a long time. You can meditate for a long time, absolutely, but you don't have to.
You can meditate with the time you have, even if it's only five minutes. Personally, I've been meditating for ten minutes almost every morning for the past three months, and these are the biggest benefits I've seen so far.
6 incredible benefits of meditating every morning
1. Set a tone of calm for the whole day. I used to wake up, turn off the alarm and immediately pick up my cell phone. This plunged me directly into my to-do list for the day, so after a few moments of waking up, I was already busy and on my way to overwhelm myself. Within a few days of putting the morning meditation first, I discovered that it helped me start the day in a much more peaceful way. That feeling of calm and control did not last all morning. It lasted for the rest of my entire day.
2. It gives me more energy. Endorphins released by meditation are not only good for your emotional well-being. They are also energy enhancers. Morning meditation makes me feel more awake and alert. I have also noticed that I drink less caffeine during the day, which means there is no power drop in the middle of the afternoon.
3. The "beast mode" activates me. For men, meditation can increase testosterone levels, resulting in bigger and stronger muscles, and more energy while exercising. In addition, your training will seem much more attractive when you are more rested and less stressed, a byproduct of your morning meditation.
4. Improve and focus attention. This was the biggest surprise for me. Having ten minutes of silence and stillness every morning allows my subconscious mind to do a good job behind the scenes, which means I enter every day with a clear focus on what my priorities should be. I have been able to maximize my productivity because morning mediation gives me a lot of direction and clarity.
5. You become a better driver. People who have difficulty performing multiple tasks tend to be more prone to accidents, especially while driving. It has been shown that meditation increases your ability to perform multiple tasks, and coincidentally makes you a safer driver.
6. It gives me a general feeling of well-being. My life has not changed much since I began to meditate. I have the same demands in my time, and my to-do list can be overwhelming. What has changed is the way I feel about it. I feel able to handle everything on my plate with grace and balance. I feel a general satisfaction with my life. I am a happier person for morning meditation.
How to start meditating in the morning?
Get up about 20 min earlier.
Choose a place where you are calm. It is important to meditate in a space free of distractions where no one else will enter and interrupt. It would be ideal to have a space dedicated exclusively to meditation, but for most of us, that is not an option. Simply find any quiet place in your home where you can meditate in quiet for a few minutes each morning.
Find a technique that works for you. You just have to find the one that's right for you. Personally, I use an application called Insight Timer. It has guided meditations with different objectives, and it works perfectly for me. Some people meditate focusing on their breathing. Others combine meditation with yoga. There is no correct answer; There is only what is right for you. But to be frank, the measurement itself will be enough to start your day.
Remember that meditation is something practiced. It probably won't be easy at the beginning, and that's normal. It took me some time to fully meditate, and there are days when it is difficult even. However, the reward is great.
Top 5: best APPS to meditate on
As I mentioned earlier my favorite Meditation App, Insight Timer. It contains hundreds of free guided meditations that you can meditate for as long as you want. But here is the top 5 free meditation apps. I hope you find the one that fits your needs.
4) 10% Happier
Everyone has to so dome mediation that needs to be improved for the entrepreneurs. Likewise you need to get promotion about edubirdie review so that they can assist everyone according to their desires.
Within just four months following the completion of web design firm work, there was a 30% increase in the number of leads being entered into the user experience design system. Also, a survey showed user satisfaction.